What Would You Do? is a song originally recorded by City High and written by Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre and Wyclef Jean. That's Adultery appropriated the song into their mythology and have performed a different rendition of it at every single one of their live performances. There have also been several recorded versions of That's Adultery performing the song, all very different.
List of WWYD Renditions by That's Adultery Edit
- Acoustic Guitar with Vocals - first recording of the song, played at first show on 13 October 2007 at Montview Park, added as a hidden track at the end of the physical copies of Prostitution, Promiscuity and a Bunch of Other Things.
- Electric Guitar with vocals and Spaceman introduction - private sessions, never recorded or publicly performed.
- Direct Lipsynch - Performed on March 22, 2008 in Jeff Mangelli's Garage.
- Soulja Boy "Crank Dat" Mix - Performed January 1, 2009 in David's Garage.
- What Would You Do No. 5 (Lou Bega mix) - Recorded and released on ...and dog bones, performed February 21, 2008 at Jarod's House of Endearment.
- What Would Butterflies Do No. 5 (Lou Bega & Crazy Town mix) - performed live at Club Retro, recorded in several of its stages, never officially released.
- With Sacco Plays on piano - performed on June 7, 2008 in Kristin Taylor's Living Room, released on the album Prostitution, Promiscuity and a Bunch of Other Things.
- With electric guitar, claves and a bongo - performed live at Royer Park on May 24, 2008.
- Acoustic guitar with bass and vocals - performed live on December 21, 2007 in David's Garage.
- Techno rendition - Performed live February 16, 2008 in Jeff Mangelli's Garage.
The Tradition Edit
The tradition of That's Adultery playing What Would You Do? started early on in the band's history. The Flesh of Bulls posted the music video for the song in the band's Myspace the day the band group was formed. Then they just kind of ran with out, so whatever.