...big dog cunts. is a collection of unwanted things.
Track Listing and CommentaryEdit
- What a Gangsta Be [KOTRT Remix] – This song is pretty good. I like the overlapping stuff.
- Brian Kamp – The spookiest song on the compilation.
- I Close My Window at Night [Demo] – Tender vocals. Very tender. I liked recording this song.
- Drink a Bite to Eat at Ten, Two and Four O'Clock [Instrumental Demo] – Still not sure why we removed all the children.
- Alex Ennis the Menace – One of the best songs, even though it says a bunch of bad things about one of our best friends.
- Dammit – We're growin' up, man.
- Vitamin D Harris [Demo] – I sort of like some things of this but not others.
- I Close My Window at Night – This track is really good and I enjoy listening to it. I really thought I'd have more to say about these songs before I actually started writing.
- Nasty Mind [Live] – This is the best song ever. If you're the kind of person who'd buy ...big dog cunts for only one song on it, be it this one.
- Gronlandic Edit [Live] – This is one of the gheyest songs.
- Drink a Bite to Eat at Ten, Two and Four O'Clock [Live] – I really like the vocalists' energy in this performance.
- A Lizard in a Woman's Skin [Instrumental Demo] – I really like the vocalists' energy in this performance as well.
- Barrett's Privateers – Same with this one.
- Down Faux Hyphy! – I wish I were better at drums. And violin. I practiced my violin a few times in January, and I'm a little bit better. This is one of my favorite songs here though. It sounds really cool.
- Drink a Bite to Eat at Ten, Two and Four O'Clock [Demo] – I already wrote about this song twice here.
- What Would You Do? [Demo] – I haven't listened to this one all the way through yet so I don't know what to say about it.